AV Installation Technician
- Installation of audio/video and automation systems. Tasks include pre-wiring, terminating and final equipment installation to industry standards.
- Test point to point functionality of systems with the ability to problem solve, troubleshoot and invoke creative thinking skills.
- Basic understanding of networking, design and troubleshooting.
- Read and understand electronic schematics and architectural drawings.
- Mentor and teach other technicians.
- Provide site supervision to install team.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers and customers.
- Responsible for project documentation and daily reports, as needed.
- Basic computer knowledge. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word.
- Ability to work independently to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Must have or be able to obtain a chauffeurs license.
- Must be able to pass MDOT physical, drug testing and background check.
- Regular work schedule Monday through Friday, additional hours may be required to support projects as needed, this may include weekends, evenings and / or travel.
Relevant work experience will not be overlooked. Wages to be determined, based on experience.
Send resume, including training and certifications, to aleonard@ZenArray.net.